Monday 5 July 2010

Gosh, where have the last few months gone?! Definitely dont ask me! I wish i could say ive been doing something vitally important, but... I havent!

I do have to admit to going on a nice long holiday to Italy and France eating and drinking too much wine and seeing some amazing sights. Although the best part was just being able to spend time with my OH.

But.... my good news. I now am the proud owner of an .... allotment! I put my name down on the waiting lists a couple of years ago and I honestly think the sites not run by the council are best! I have been in regular (6 monthly) contact with the guy who runs the horfield allotment, reminding him of my interest and finally it has paid off with my own allotment.

Its actually a bit of a daunting time, I have to do a lot of planning and obviously digging. Luckily it doesnt look in too bad shape. The most exciting thing for me is that Im going to put a greenhouse on it. I will be able to raise plants to my hearts content, plant them and watch them grow then in most instances - eat them!

Anyway, ill post some pics when I have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment