Tuesday 17 August 2010

It's been a long time!

No excuse! Other than holiday, my sister lovely wedding, being in london, camping, oh and the building work!

Its now getting to the exciting point, decorating! I'm looking at colours and furniture and really looking forward to it.

The house is done in paint and paper library stone I, II and IV. I'm looking for colours that are deeper and more interesting and work with these colours (as thats the main hall colour and im not redecorating that!)

I am thinking of doing our bedroom in a lovely warm grey, the spare room in a dirty blue and then im going to think of the lounge. Did I also mention I have to paint the kitchen and bathroom?!! Lots to do in the next few months!

I also need some nice junk furniture that I can adapt, paint etc. Let me know if you see any!

Ill post some pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it hon!! What brands/colours are you going with?

    ReplyDelete