Thursday 4 March 2010

Spring Clean Challenge


When Liz at violetposy set hares running with the spring cleaning challenge I thought NO WAY, not for me but.. after sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and a pack of partyrings, I decided that she was right and by breaking it down into bite size chunks I should take up the challenge! Did you see that Liz – I said you were right!

I am herby promising to sort out and clean (yuck) the coat, DIY, charity shop cum dumping area. As you can see it’s a bit of a state! I am also going to get round to decorating it too as its still pink from when we moved in 5 years ago!!

So here is the mess - I'm embarrassed to show you! I’ll endeavour to clean it up and post a spick and span photo when it’s done – I wont wait for the decorated version as that will probably be in another few years!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! well it has to happen say every 24 years or so ;) Good luck tidying hon, I have the pile that time forgot to do in the corner of our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete