Friday 12 February 2010

My first...

Gosh, that was easy! Welcome everyone (no one!) to my first blog.
I am not working at the moment and love reading everyone's blogs, so I thought why not do it myself. I am currently doing up my victorian house - on a budget. If i find anything thats helpful I'll let you know.

So... something about myself, so you can get a gist of where I'm coming from. I love good design generally (v. subjective I know - see more in About Me), gardening is a passion although my garden doesn't look like it is and I tend to overuse exclamation marks when I'm excited - so you will have to excuse me! I'll be posting things I see and love and things I see and hate. The other thing you should know about me is that I'm currently going through fertility treatment - don't panic and move on - this blog will not be a diary of where I am with it. I might mention it but to be honest this is more about an outlet for me to think and do nice things.

My other half has been laughing at me as I have just decorated the downstairs loo!  I've used Fired Earth Oak Apple which is a fabulous rich warm grey (recommended by an interior designer friend - thanks kate) and I love the look - however, what my other half feels is that it looks like a boutique hotel loo but with a washing machine and dryer. I've told him it just needs some accessorising to lighten it up a bit and a new light as I broke the one we have (oops).  I'll post a pic. once its finished.

Thanks for reading if you do and I'll post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment